- If Web page has a “0” Google™ PageRank™. PageRank™ denotes a Website’s importance in the eyes of Google™.
- Fact: If you are not on the first page of search results, over 60% of Internet users will not find you!
- If Title Tag contains too many characters for what we consider a “robot friendly” Web page. The maximum number of characters we recommend for this Tag is 60.
- Fact: Alll major search engines including Google, Yahoo!, Scrub The Web, MSN Bing and others utilize Meta Tags! Don’t take our word for it
- If Meta Description Tag contains too many characters for what we consider a “robot friendly” Web page. The maximum number of characters we recommend for this Tag is 150.
- Fact: Having search engine friendly Title and Meta Tags is the most basic step toward search engine optimization (SEO)
- For The Meta Keywords Tag. Our recommended maximum number of characters for this tag is 874. Although we would never recommend you use this entire allowance because you may then suffer from keyword saturation.
Myth: “Nobody needs search engine optimization.”
Truth: More than 80% of Internet users use search engines to find what they are looking for. Therefore any Website wanting new visitors needs search engine optimization.
Myth: “Submitting to search engines means everyone on the Internet will find you.”
Truth: People are not going to find you in search engines just because you submitted to them. If you truly want to capture your fair share and more of search engine traffic, you must optimize your Web pages. SEO plays an important role in your ability to succeed on the Internet.